- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons tikka masala paste
- 2 carrots
- 300g canned/ jarred chickpeas
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 100g broccoli
- 80g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt/ coconut milk
- Olive oil
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pot and fry the onion, garlic and tikka masala paste until fragrant.
- Peel the carrots and cut into strips. Cut the broccoli into bite sizes. Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Add all the veggies and chickpeas to the pot and allow to sweat and absorb the curry paste. Crumble the stock cube into the pot and add the tin of chopped tomatoes. Fill the tin with water and add it to the pot.
- Stir until mixed then cover with a lid and allow to simmer for 40 minutes. Stir in the yogurt or coconut milk before serving. Serve with basmati rice.