- 1/2 cup blueberries (A tip: buy frozen, they are usually much cheaper than fresh)
- 1/2 cup vanilla plant based yogurt (I used Alpro vanilla soy yogurt)
- Put the yogurt into a cup and one at a time, dip the blueberries in the yogurt ensuring to cover the blueberry fully.
- Place the covered blueberry onto the bottom of a plastic lunchbox.
- You will notice the yogurt gets stained by the blueberries as you go, this is okay! You get a very pretty ombre look in the end.
- Once all the blueberries have been dipped, place the lunchbox in the freezer and allow to freeze for an hour.
- Eat frozen as a sweet snack or decorate your smoothies with these pretty drops.